Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Marcella's Party

Marcella loves Winnie the Pooh and Dora the Explorer right now. So for her birthday cake I opted to make Dora. (I did Winnie the Pooh for Olivia's 1st birthday) Marcella loved her cake... a little too much. She was so upset with me that I wouldn't let her play with Dora and Boots before we got to Grandma's for her party. I'm really surprized that the cake actually made it there unharmed. (thanks to a mean mom watching her like a hawk)

A train set was Marcella's big present. She loves to watch for trains when we're driving in the car and she's usually the one to point out the sound of a train whistling by our home. She (and her older sisters and Dad, I might add) have had fun setting it up and actually playing with their very own boy toy.

Looking pretty darn cute!

Blowing out all those candles was pretty tough. Don't worry, Audrey helped.

Grandpa and Marcella posing for a picture!


No comments: