Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Marcella turns Two!

Happy Saint Patrick's Day! Marcella turns Two! It's hard to bleive that my baby girl is headed into her terrible twos! Although, three is much worse I believe. So I'll just keep reminding myself that when I'm having a hard moment with her. Or maybe not...it might be too depressing!!

Grandma and Grandpa Riley's package came right on time! It was so fun to have more presents to open on her birthday. Marcella was really getting into it as you can tell by her facial expressions.
Grandma is totally spoiling her. I've already been battling Marcella every morning about what she's going to wear. She wants to wear a dress everyday. And mind you, not just any dress, but a FANCY church dress. I've tried to put on skirts and jumpers, but they're not good enough. Grandma got her 2 new dresses for her birthday and I get to hear every morning that she wants to wear them.
Marcella has proven since her birthday that her favorite present is the Dora purse. I put some Lipsmackers chapstick in the purse wondering if I had lost my mind too. But I'm shocked and happy to report that the chapstick is still intact residing in the purse. She loves to keep it in it's rightful place and carry it everywhere.
The Poky Little Puppy has become a favorite among all of my girls. Marcella's favorite part is to point out the gross bugs coming up and going down the side of the hill.

No comments: