Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin Pickin' and Corn Maze

This weekend our family went to a local Pumpkin Patch to pick our pumpkins. Everyone had lots of fun choosing a pumpkin. Audrey though, just about drove us crazy! She had the hardest time choosing a pumpkin! It seriously took her an extra 15 minutes longer than the rest of our girls! (with us hurrying her)
After paying for our pumkins, our family decided to brave the corn maze. Am I ever so glad Todd was there with us. They would've had to send someone in to rescue me! I would've been in there HOURS!!

Poor Marcella! Her little 2 year old legs just couldn't keep up the whole time. And my poor shoulders! They were so sore the next day, it was hard to brush my teeth!


Isn't that curly-top so sweet?!


Following the leader!


We finally finished!





2 comments:

Jamie said...

That looks like a fun family outing. There is no way I would have made it through a maze like that by myself, either! I like your spiderweb shirt. =D

nicole said...

You guys are so photogenic!