Monday, October 27, 2008

Rylee's 3 Months

Rylee was 3 months on the 10th of October! That's when these pictures were taken. She is getting soooo chubby! I just love to kiss those sweet cheeks! And what a happy baby! She just lays there just waiting to give us a smile. Of course, not to some strange camera.
And her newest milestone is..... rolling from her tummy to her back! She did it last Thursday while I was dressing Marcella in her pajamas. I actually missed the first one! Audrey was sitting next to her, talking Rylee's ear off, when one minute she was on her tummy and the next on her back! I asked Audrey if she rolled her over and she said Rylee did it all by herself. Well, Audrey is a well known story teller in our family, so I put Rylee back on her tummy and watced her. Sure enough, she rolled right onto her back again! I honestly think she's figured it out so that she doesn't have to lay on her tummy. Tummy time is not normally happy time for Rylee. I can't believe how big she's gotten so quickly! Time goes too fast.


No comments: