Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patricks Day!

Happy Birthday Marcella!! She's 3 today and is soooo excited that it's finally March. She keeps telling everyone she's going to be 3 in March!
I'm back Blogging....for today anyway. Life has been crazy for the Gagon family. I was in PA for my birthday in December and then again in February for my Mom's birthday. Then the end of February my grandmother passed away after battling cancer for a year and a half. So I was back in PA for that. All I feel like I've done for 2 months solid is laundry!!!
Here's Rylee Jo! She's 8 months now!! Not crawling, but tryin to scoot on her bum everywhere. Check out that scratch on her face! I put her to bed a couple of nights ago and she started fussing, then started screaming because she had clawed her face.


Audrey, Marcella and Rylee in there Irish Green!


Look how cute Audrey and Marcella are and how unhappy Rylee is. We gave her a button pin to play with and then she was fine.


Olivia, Emily and Audrey in their Irish green just before they go to school.





No comments: