Friday, September 23, 2011

Back into the swing of things... for now

 Meg is now almost 10 months old (geeze, I can hardly believe it!) and Olivia, Emily, Audrey and Marcella have been in school for over a month.  After a crazy summer, I am finally starting to feel like some normalcy is coming back.  It's been long over due.  I don't think I've felt this way in over a year!  I guess that's normal with a move and baby #6 in a year, right?!
 I love these pictures of her!  I was dusting and vacuuming up a storm one day and just happened to notice Meg trying to touch the dust floating through the air in the sun!  It was too sweet not to snap a picture.

1 comment:

The Mattinson's said...

It wasn't dust she was trying to touch it was sun beams~! What sweet girls you have. I hope Madilyn and Kate grow up to be as sweet as yours are.