Friday, September 23, 2011

Back to School

 I know these are long overdue, but here they are.  Olivia started Middle School this year.  Now that is something!  She is loving every bit of it.  She was surprised that she was one of the only girls to actually wear a dress the first day.....oh Honey, I hope you stay who you are, dress the way you like and don't fall into the "everybody else is doing it" crowd.
 Emily started 4th grade, Audrey 3rd grade and my Marcella Bella finally became an official Kindergartener!
I was a little nervous for her to go straight into all day Kindergarten, but she loves it!  She's a tad cranky at night, but I hope that a little more time will fix that problem.  The thing that surprised her the most about Kindergarten is that your teacher doesn't eat lunch with you!  I guess no one ever mentioned that to her...

No comments: