Thursday, February 10, 2011

Two Months!


Look who's two months and smiling like it's going out of style!

I know this is a strange picture, but look!  You can see both of her dimples!

Meg has not been the easiest baby.  She fusses quite a bit and wants to be held almost all day long.  I don't usually mind, because she is our last baby and I'm really soaking it in, but my house is the worse for wear because of it.  She is out growing this slowly.  Just yesterday, I was in my bedroom folding laundry.  Meg was on the bed and I was talking to her as I folded.  I left the room to get another load out of the dryer, and while I was gone she started to cry!  As soon as I came back and started talking to her again she was happy and smiling once again.  Oh no, I'm in for a long journey with this baby girl!


Cutest girl ever!  Just wish I could get better lighting so that you all could see that her hair is Auburn.  If it stays, it'll be another color for our family!!

2 comments:

The Mattinson's said...

what a beautiful little girl!!! I hope you guys are doing well I hope to see you soon.

Jamie said...

She is so darling!!!! :)