Monday, July 7, 2008

Quick update

Happy 4th of July! Sorry I haven't updated my blog...no fantastic excuse, just plain busy. Here are the girls for the 4th of July! We just spent the morning and afternoon at our community pool and then went to Dylans birthday bar-b-q. But the girls had so much fun. How do you like Marcella's hair!?!! It's very curly and getting longer. When it's fro-ed out, we call it "Papa Hugh hair". My grandfather had the whitest, curliest hair that was worn very poofy.
Audrey turned the big 5 on June 29th. She had been looking forward to this birthday since November when Olivia and Emily had their birthdays.
I somehow talked Audrey into a Polly Pocket cake. She at first requested yet another Tinker Bell cake. I've already done two of those for her last 2 birthdays...I was fresh out of new Tink ideas!!

Well, we'll see how everything goes, but I'm still pregnant! My doctor told me last Thursday that if I didn't go into labor on my own this week that he wanted to see me Wednesday. Yeah right, like I EVER go early!! So, I'll have my doctor appointment this Wednesday and he said that they would most likely induce Thursday. Wish me luck and I'll post pictures of our new baby girl as soon as I can!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Sounds like a fun holiday and bday party. I can't believe how big your girls look. Marcella's hair is so cute.
Hope that baby comes soon, for your sake! Can't wait to see pics. =D

Anonymous said...

Hi Elizabeth! It's so fun to see the updated pictures of your family. Marcella's hair is so cute! You have beautiful little girls, and I'm so excited to see pictures of your new daughter. GOOD LUCK!!!