Monday, December 3, 2007

Sophie

December 1st the Gagon's brought a new addition to their family!! SOPHIE!! She's a Lab/German Shepherd mix 9 week puppy! Laura actually found her for us and ended up purchasing one of her brothers! Sophie is 3/4 Lab and 1/4 German Shepherd and has been sooo fun to have in our home. The girls are gettng used playing with this puppy and are actually doing really well with taking her outside and cleaning up the puppy poop. I'm just hoping that it lasts.
Our first day was very busy and fun. I think Sophie didn't know what to think. It was a hard night with her though. She cried ALL night long!! I feel bad that she misses company at night, but there's no way she's sleeping in anyones room!
This is Sophie a couple days later. She is feeling much more at home now.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I had fun reading all of your updates. How fun that you bought a puppy...hopefully the firls will help out!

Sechrist Family said...

Hi Elizabeth! I have just gotten the hang of this whole blogging thing and so I am new at comments! We too got a dog, Jared got her for fathers day so she is almost a year old now. The boys just LOVE her!!!