Monday, December 3, 2007

Alabama

Ashley had her baby! Kathryn and her baby, Hugh and I flew out at the same time to visit and 'help'. Kathryn and I really felt like we were on a vacation though....only ONE baby to take care of!! We had to sooo much fun just sittin on the couch for almost a week chatting with eachother.
Ashley and Braden sneeking in a nap.
Kathryn and I shopped and cooked for the new family the whole time we were there. We just couldn't believe that there was truly a Piggly Wiggly grocery store still running!!! And the bag boy took our groceries to our car, whether we wanted help or not!!
Kathryn and Hugh
What a cute smile!
Hugh is soo big! I can't believe how he's grown since I last saw him in July.
Hugh and Brayden posing for some much needed pictures.

Ashley and Braden
The most darling new family!


No comments: