Friday, December 16, 2011

Elementary Christmas Concert


Franklin Elementary had their 6th annual Christmas concert last night.  This was seriously the best elementary concert I have ever been too.  It echos the wonderful concerts that Mrs. Parchey put on at Eisenhower Elementary back in my elementary school days.



Marcella had a solo!  Please be patient, if you decide to watch this video, I was figuring out my camera.  There's one song called "A Time For Love",  then a long break and then Marcella finally sings.  It is a very sweet solo called "I Have Lost My Jingle Bell" by E. Gilpatrick.


Emily had a short solo at the beginning of one of the 4th grade songs.  The piece is called "The Peace Carol" by Bob Beers.


Audrey had a solo for the 3rd grade class.  Her song is called "The Magic of the Night" by Enya Brenna and Roma Ryan.

All in all, the Gagon's were very well represented at this years Franklin Elementary Winter Festival Concert!  I'm hoping our next round of concerts I'll remember the tripod so we don't get sick from watching the videos!


No comments: