Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter! Todd makes fun of me every year that I find and dress all my girls in the same dress. But until one of them complains about looking like her sister or I can't find matching dresses, we're going to keep doing it! Thank goodness for The Childrens Place!

Rylee Jo was 9 months on the 10th. I can't believe that she's grown up so quickly. As you can see she's almost 100% since her surgery. What a blessing that everything went so well and that she has recovered so quickly.

Marcella found her basket under that coffee table. She's almost eaten all her candy already.

Audrey found her basket on top of the book shelf. She has loved playing with her whistle.

Emily found her basket behind the computer amoire doors in the study. She LOVES wearing her new High School Musical sunglasses. I'll have to post a picture later of her wearing them.

Olivia found her Easter basket inside the washing machine...that sneaky Easter bunny! Olivia has also loved her new sun glasses, but has been most excited about finding Easter eggs full of money! She is always saving for video games and books.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I love the Children's Place. I think they have matching everything from size 12 mos to 18 years. (Now, some of those pjs I wouldn't see an 18 year old young man be caught dead in.) I love to match the boys. I haven't heard them complain....yet.

Jeri said...

I am impressed that your girls haven't complained yet about being dressed alike. I love it, but my girls haven't appreciated it in awhile now. Looks like you all had a fun Easter and I'm so glad that Rylee is doing well.